Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Gratitude: January 20th

Today I am feeling grateful that I was born into a democratic country; a country that has worked to live up to the ideals set fourth by the authors of our Constitution. I am hopeful that today  power will, once again, peacefully pass from one administration to the next. 

It is my hope that the Biden administration will begin the difficult task of bringing our nation together. Regardless of what side of the political debate we are on, I think we can all agree that finding a way to come together as a nation is in everyone's best interests.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I am impressed by the upbeat attitude I hear in the face of what amounts to an avalanche of problems. Grateful to be doing what I do and not having to sort out the bigger problems. Just tell me what to do and where to show up to help.