Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Green Day Three

I've got two little ones home sick today with green coming out of their noses. Poor things - all congested and coughing. Doesn't it break your heart when they feel bad and you can't do anything for them? I know it only improves their immune systems to have to work every now and then, but as a mother I still wish I could make it all better. I didn't think green goo was the best choice for green week, so here are some toys I had to step over this morning. The gear toy was a wonderful gift from Uncle K and Aunt J from Massachusetts and the xylophone was a great $2.00 garage sale find.

3 comments:

muralimanohar said...

Lord...for a minute I thought you *were* going for green goo as the green of the day!! Glad I kept reading, lol!

Anonymous said...

I'm also seening the green runny stuff these past few days. :-)
Hope your little ones feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

i've always loved the way the colors on these xylophones looked.