Friday, March 7, 2008

Felt Cookies

A week or so ago, Marie posted some really cute felt sugar cookies that she made. One of my son's favorite stories right now is The Gingerbread Man, so I made gingerbread men instead of sugar cookies. My chololate cookies looked a little plain so I added the rick rac and now my hudand says they look more like Hostess Ding Dongs than cookies, but both S and K had fun pretending to munch on them. As S pretended to take a big bite out of one of them this morning he said, "Run run as fast as you can, but I can catch you Gingerbread man!" So funny. Thanks for the great idea Marie.

2 comments:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Yeah, these look great. I love love love the Gingerbread idea. That would be a fun gift for someone to go along with the Gingerbread story! And the rick rack looks fun too.

emilyruth said...

oh! i love the rick rack cookies...too cute...i made felt oreos for my kids to go with the little kitchen we got them for christmas...i had more fun making those than should be legal when making felt food...i made fried eggs & peas in a pod, too...totally addicting i must say...

:)