Thursday, September 22, 2022

Inappropriate


I firmly believe we are all entitled to our own opinions. However, one's desire to share one's opinion does not give one the right to deface another's property. I highly doubt the owner of the gas station was the one who placed the "FEAR IS THE REAL VIRUS" sticker on the changing table. Of course, I could be be wrong - but I highly doubt it.

I have a problem with these, too:


Whether gas prices are Biden's fault or not, it is inappropriate for people to slap these stickers on gas pumps. (Unless, of course, they happen to own the gas station.) I'm guessing both of these people would be pretty upset if I were to show up at their house and place stickers on their front door or on their car. It seems incredibly rude and disrespectful to me. Just my two cents.

I'll step down from my soap box now...

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Those poor souls don't realize that the big world is indeed much more complex and nuanced then their stickers can convey. Inappropriate indeed. To paraphrase Mark Twain, "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to stick a sticker on the object and remove all doubt.