Sunday, April 6, 2008

Posted Goodies

This is what was waiting for me at the post office yesterday... filled with lots of little packages from my good friend M.Oh my, I am going to have fun! (How did she know I was just looking at oven mitt patterns the other day?)
I couldn't put Rescue Pack or Backpack in the photo of all the goodies because I couldn't get them off the kids. S wore his all day - it even went up to his room for nap time. (A boy might need his treasures, you know.)
Thank you M for our special surprise! Now, I'm off to go bake a chocolate cavity "bun" cake. (Think My Big Fat Greek Wedding.)

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Yay! I had SO much fun making the backpacks, and I'm so glad they love them. Too cute!

Val said...

How fun is this! I just love your blog. Thanks for sharing.

Renee Shaw said...

THis is so neat! I am also part of the little people package swap!! I also am the person who has the review company and I'm giving away an OnTray! Neat connection!

misschris said...

What a wonderful package! Loving those little ballerina patterns, too...

Jeanette said...

Love the backpacks, she did an awesome job!

What a fun surprise, now you have to hurry and make some oven mitts, then show me, I want to see!