Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Nerdom

 

I take my nerdiness very seriously. 

So, of course, when a Star Trek fan travels through Bloomington, Indiana, you must stop to visit Captain Janeway's future birthplace. Or, when you discover a traveling exhibit of Trek items just happens to be at a Seattle museum when you're in town visiting a friend, how can you not go? I mean, come on. 


If you haven't guessed, I am a huge Star Trek fan. I love it all: the Original Series, The Next Generation, Voyager, Deep Space Nine, Discovery, Picard, Strange New Worlds, Prodigy and Lower Decks - they're all outstanding. To be honest however, the Original Series will always be my favorite. Watching it reminds me of snuggling next to my dad and watching it with him when I was a kid. Such good times...

No comments: