Sunday, August 16, 2020

Quarentine Project: The Cat Quilt

During quarantine  and this odd summer, I've tried to keep busy. Last winter I made a quilt for my son, so it made sense that this year it was my daughter's turn. We repainted her room last spring, and it was time for some new, more grown-up bedding.

I wanted it to match the walls in her bedroom so I chose the turquoise -

she wanted wanted it to match our cat, so she chose the pattern.

Once it was on her bed, she was happy with it; well, mostly happy. She didn't think it was soft enough. I tried to reassure her that after a year or so of  washes, it would be just as soft as the other well-loved quilts we have in the house.

2 comments:

Binsa said...

Enjoyed your post, love the cat quilt.

R's Rue said...

This is so pretty.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com