Monday, November 26, 2018

New Toy


Allen got me a Silhouette Cameo cutting machine for our anniversary and yesterday I finally felt confident enough, and had enough time, to play with it. (You know me, I had to read the manual and watch about 15 YouTube videos before I dove in.)

S and K each chose a design and now have brand new, customized shirts made with heat transfer vinyl. This thing is going to be so much fun. One guess which shirt is for the 12 year-old girl and which one is for the 14 year-old boy...



2 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

I have a cricut, and I have to say I love it. It opens a whole new world for custom shirts. Class room bulletin boards go to a whole new level with a cutting machine. As crafty as you are, you are going to have a blast.

DawnsBoy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.