Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pay it Forward

Spring has put me in such a good mood lately. Maybe it is the sun (it was still light at 8:30 last night - yeah,) the sparkling water, the boats, or maybe it’s just the feeling of the weathered boards of the boardwalk beneath my feet (since the snow is melting fast and I can actually see the ground now.) I don’t know… and it really doesn't matter. Whatever it is, it's just put me in a good mood lately.
Hopefully I can spread some of my good feelings to you today…Thanks to J, at Sew Bee It, I am Paying It Forward. So, I promise to send the first three people who leave a comment (and tell me they want to participate) a homemade gift. Though, I must admit I have absolutely no idea what it might be. The rules say that I have 365 days to send the gifts on their way (and it just may take me that long.) I’ll ship anywhere you happen to be, so don’t feel like you can’t participate simply because you live outside the US. Just make sure you leave me your email address so I can contact you about shipping, etc. Remember, if you do participate, you are agreeing to Pay It Forward yourself. Maybe you don’t sew, but do you do anything else creative? I'm sure you do, and I’m sure others would appreciate whatever you have to offer. I know I would...

6 comments:

Marcia said...

Okay, I'm in for the pay it forward. Not only will it be fun to get something handmade, but I'm looking forward to making a few things for a fellow blogger.

Mel said...

I wanna play, I wanna play!!

I love all of your fun homemade gifts.

On my blog...that was a hacky sack that lights up when you kick it...I use to be in a ministry program that we would play with it for hours. I didn't figure peeps who weren't in the program would prob. know what it was :)

Maggie said...

Sign me up if you still have room!

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!! I'm number four! Bummer!!!

Shannon said...

O man. Too little, too late. Maybe next time!

Anonymous said...

I like the first picture. Nicely yellowed. And you received a pan too for your swap!

p.s. for me, the aged garlic is kind of bland.