Friday, March 7, 2008

Green Day Five

Today I have a mish-mash of green. A fuel oil drum I walked by on my way to get the mail and one of my students checking her math homework. She didn't quite get why anyone would want a picture of her green pen and sweatshirt, but let me snap the picture anyway.

I have really enjoyed this week of green. It got me to open my eyes and notice things I would have otherwise walked right by. It also encouraged me to take my camera with me everywhere I went, which has been a good thing. (Thank you A, for buying it for me. It is the best present ever!)

3 comments:

muralimanohar said...

I love that ice...so beautiful! Amazing how something so mundane as melted water in winter can be so breathtaking!

Maggie said...

You capture how winter transforms the verdant summer beauty of your home into a stark wonderland.

Shannon said...

I love the oil drum. Is that ice? Nice shot! What kind of camera did you get? I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for your comments on my blog about my step-son and his math - I'm so happy to have a teacher's point of view :) (P.S. I left a comment for you back on my blog, but then realized you may not be back to read it).
-Shannon