Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Green Around Town

Don't you just love wrought iron? I do. I love it. There's just something about the curves and the lines wrought iron has. Plus having some basic (and I mean very basic) blacksmithing skills, I know how much work goes into something like a fence. Most people paint it black, but the family who owns this bed and breakfast is Irish, so the green makes sense. Around here all the B&Bs, hotels and historic buildings are boarded up for the winter. But in six weeks or so, that will begin to change.

I am so ready for spring! mayfly's green week photo of the daffodils - at least I think they are daffodils - just coming out of the ground has my head buzzing with thoughts of spring; my flowers won't be up until May. I just keep reminding myself that they are worth the wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for playing along with green week! i love how you hunted down the greens - indoors and out.