Thursday, February 29, 2024

Finish it February: Table Runner


I finally managed to finish  this Easter table runner, and in the nick of time, too. I say finally because I bought this fabric in 2008 at the same time I bought the fabric for this and this. It was one of those things I just never seemed to get around to, you know. There were always other projects calling for my attention, so the fabric just sat. And sat...

I actually packed up a couple of boxes of fabric to donate to the thrift shop when I was cleaning out the basement. I decided that since I hadn't gotten to any of those projects (in a very long time) it was time to bless someone else with the fabric. My hope is someone else can put it to use, because it wasn't doing anyone any good collecting dust in my basement.

Good thing I finished it this year, as 2024 may be the last year I will have a kid at home for an Easter dinner!

No comments: