Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day


Wishing a wonderful day to one of the most 
adventurous people I've ever known.
Happy Mother's Day Mom!
Sorry we couldn't go to brunch
with you today.
Hopefully next year we'll
be able to celebrate as a family...

My Mother's Day was lovely. It started at 6:30 with a delicious breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon and coffee in bed, made 100% by my children.  (They wanted to make sure I didn't get up before they did, and even had the kitchen clean before I came downstairs.) The day ended with a steak dinner with baked and grilled pineapple on the side, and homemade pineapple ice cream for desert. (If you haven't guessed yet - pineapple is my favorite.) It may have been socially distant, but it was a delightful day.

1 comment:

Carol R said...

You are truly blessed,what thoughtful children...