Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Hopeful

Our school lost our principal / superintendent on June 30th - leaving things a little up in the air. I've tried to put the worries out of my mind, but it's me so that really hasn't happened. When I was at school this week I was excited to discover a blur of activity! (Our new superintendent / principal started on Monday.)


There was equipment everywhere.


Dan was painting, roofers were up on the roof,


the floor guys were refinishing the gym floor, and the tech people were prepping our new laptops.

I am looking forward to tomorrow - to our first staff meeting where I will get a good look at our Return to School Plan. I still don't know whether or not we will be able to start school, in person, on September 8th, but seeing everyone there working has filled me with hope.

1 comment:

Gemma's person said...

Good luck, looks like great progress.