Monday, April 20, 2020

Missing


I miss my students.

We're trying to meet once a week, just for a little bit of fun. Last week - Scattergories, this week - Boggle or Head Bandz; I haven't decided yet. Let me tell you, if you've never Zoomed with six goofy sixth graders*, you're missing out. I  often hear things like, "How can you stand teaching middle school?" and "How do you deal middle schoolers all day long?" My answer is always the same - sixth graders are wonderful. Sure, they have their moments, but 99% of the time they are an absolute delight to be around. They put a smile on my face every single day. It's on these days that I can't see them, that I appreciate the joy they add to my life even more.

*student images used with parental permission

1 comment:

Saphire said...

Some of you that have landed here may already know what Instagram is and (thankfully) follow our GB Instagram by Insta Mods. If you are new to Instagram, welcome aboard! In short, Instagram is a photo sharing social media platform. Much like Facebook and Twitter, Instagram allows you connect with people around the world. While each platform may vary, Instagram is heavily focused on photographs and visuals. In fact, you can’t even post to Instagram without posting a visual of some sort