Saturday, February 1, 2020

Connections


This winter during my family's annual Christmas cookie baking extravaganza, I found this recipe in my cousin's recipe book. I almost teared up when I realized it was written in my grandmother's handwriting. Somehow it made it seem like a little part of her was there baking with us. I think that would have made her smile.

Until, that is, my cousin and my mom started disagreeing about how much flour to put in the Nuremburgers. At that point the smile would have disappeared and Grandma would have informed us of the, ahem, correct way to do things. And they would have been perfect...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs overnight

Over 160000 women and men are trying a easy and secret "liquid hack" to burn 1-2 lbs each and every night as they sleep.

It's easy and it works all the time.

This is how you can do it yourself:

1) Go grab a clear glass and fill it up half the way

2) Now use this proven HACK

and be 1-2 lbs skinnier in the morning!