Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Care for a Pedal?


From the moment the kids saw the pedal boats out on the canal, they wanted to give it a go.  It's one of those things I probably never would have done if I was on my own, but we had a great time.

The best part was, the kids were willing to do all the work. Well, not quite all of it - I had to navigate and Grandma helped ensure they followed the navigation rules for inland waterways. (Stay to the right, big boats have the right of way, etc.)


"Hey Grandma, what's that green thing over there?"

We found one - an elusive public urinal. My mom had told the kids about them, and we'd been keeping our eyes open for days - hoping to see one. And there it was  and occupied no less!  

We saw lots of  interesting sites from the  pedal boat and had a fantastic time. So much so, the kids have already asked if we can do it again.

No comments: