Hard to pick a favorite in your Lilac a Day posts, they are all so pretty! But this color really catches my attention!
I love these too! But my favorite ones are these: https://quiltedturtle.blogspot.com/2024/05/a-lilac-day-day-four.html
Oh, those are so sweet - the color and the way their flowers are shaped and open so much!We're getting ready to visit Michigan, so as I check off my pre-travel checklist of preparations, I keep checking in on all things MI. :)
Thank you for commenting. I'd love to know what you think. I usually respond to comments via email. If your email is linked to your profile or you leave it for me I can respond to you.
Hard to pick a favorite in your Lilac a Day posts, they are all so pretty! But this color really catches my attention!
ReplyDeleteI love these too! But my favorite ones are these: https://quiltedturtle.blogspot.com/2024/05/a-lilac-day-day-four.html
DeleteOh, those are so sweet - the color and the way their flowers are shaped and open so much!
ReplyDeleteWe're getting ready to visit Michigan, so as I check off my pre-travel checklist of preparations, I keep checking in on all things MI. :)